Artcraft Lighting Limited Warranty
Artcraft Lighting warrants all its Products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, for the following time periods from the date the Product was shipped to the original end use purchaser
|INDOOR LIGHTING FIXTURES|
|Finish||5 Years against premature wear or peeling|
|OUTDOOR LIGHTING FIXTURES|
|Casting & Body||25 Years|
|Electric Wiring & Sockets||25 Years|
|LED components||5 Years|
|Coastal Elements Finish||5 Years limited warranty against premature wear or peeling|
|Finish||5 Years limited warranty against premature wear or peeling|
The provisions of this warranty do not apply to Products: (i) used in commercial applications; (ii) used for purposes for which they are not designed or intended; (iii) which have been subjected to alteration, abuse, misuse, negligence or accident; (iv) which have been improperly stored, installed, maintained or operated; (v) which have been used in violation of written instructions provided by Artcraft; (vi) which have been subjected to improper temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions; or (vii) which, based on Artcraft’s examination, do not disclose to Artcraft's satisfaction non-conformance to the warranty. Additionally, this warranty DOES NOT COVER scratches, abrasions, or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents, chemicals or abrasive cleaning techniques.What Artcraft will cover: Artcraft Lighting will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Artcraft’s inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within the applicable time-period above, subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
What is not covered: The following costs, expenses and damages are not covered by the provisions of this limited warranty: (i) labor costs including, but not limited to, such costs as the removal and reinstallation of Product; (ii) shipping and freight expenses required to return Product to the Artcraft factories.
Original User: All warranties only apply to the original end use purchaser and original installation of Products. This warranty is not transferable.
The above warranties also do not apply if:
- Warranty does not apply if product is purchased from an unauthorized dealer
- The original bill of sale, delivery date, or product number cannot be verified;
- Defective parts are not returned for inspection if so requested by the Artcraft warranty team;
- The product is not in the possession of the original end use purchaser;
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Please contact Artcraft Lighting through your lighting dealer, lighting contractor, or by writing Artcraft Lighting, Inc., attn: Customer Service Department, 8525 Jules Leger, Ville D’Anjou, Quebec H1J 1A8 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finish Warranty Exclusions:
- Outdoor Finishes: Finishes for fixtures installed outdoors are subject to change due to prolonged exposure to sunlight, pollutants and other environmental conditions. Metal finishes on outdoor fixtures will naturally mature over time, changing in appearance and creating a living finish. Painted finishes on outdoor fixtures may naturally fade over time, depending on the fixture's exposure to the outdoor elements. Thus, any claim for fading, discoloration or "patina" of a finish on an outdoor fixture is not applicable to the above warranty. See the "Finish Care & Cleaning" instructions below for proper care and maintenance of your fixture;
- Coastal Environments: The environment within ten miles of a sea coast can be extremely corrosive. Even with the appropriate maintenance, products installed in this environment will typically deteriorate more than products installed in a less severe environment. Some corrosion and/or deterioration is considered "normal wear" in this environment. Thus, any claim for finish failures or for corrosion of other components due to coastal environment conditions is not applicable to the above warranty;
Additional terms: Artcraft Lighting does not authorize any person to create for it any obligation or liability in connection with its Products. Artcraft Lighting's maximum liability hereunder is limited to the original purchase price of the Product. No action arising out of any claimed breach of this warranty by Artcraft Lighting may be brought by the Original User more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. Artcraft Lighting and any of its affiliates and/or seller disclaim any liability for special, incidental, or consequential damages.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so that the above
limitations may not fully apply to you. Refer to your local laws for your specific rights under this warranty.
FINISH CARE & CLEANING: Initial care for finishes requires only periodic cleaning with a soft cloth, dampened with water. A mild non-abrasive soap may be used along with a soft cloth and water if the fixture is very dirty. Particular care should be taken to avoid abrasive materials and strong cleaning agents as they will quickly destroy the protective coatings and subject the finish to rapid oxidation and discoloration.
We thank you for choosing ARTCRAFT - a family owned independent business for 63+ years.